8.21.2009

make art


Today is a furlow day for me. A three day week-end with no agenda. I plan to make art. And do a little shopping around on the internet for a class to feed my creative soul.
I've been a little depressed since Summer has left. Knowing I won't see her again for another year or more. We do talk regularly on the phone, but its not the same as having her here. She's growing up. I'm missing it. This is a source of emotional pain in my life.
I will try to get my self in gear today and do something positive. Wish me luck. It's going to be a marvelous day in the neighborhood.


bethe

2 comments:

BitsAndPieces said...

Best of luck, Beth, with your art plans. To create something is a surefire way to feel better.
Enjoy your free days.

Sandy

Stephani Gorman said...

Hi Beth ,
So sorry you are feeling a little blue about sending you grandaughter back home! I know how much you must be missing her.
A good day of shopping and making art would help me feel better. :)

Garden angel

Garden angel