9.20.2009

busy as a bee


It looks like some of my hard work is starting to pay off. I mean in cash too. My art is selling at the local antique mall. Chris and I have a wall space that we are renting, and I have sold several pieces. So has Chris.
Today Chris and I painted lattice and wall space and reconfigured our display. It looks great. We are hoping to fill it up before Christmas. We have a pretty good start. We both have been working hard. In between job and home and taking care of my sister, I manage to find the time to get some art done.
I will post pictures soon. I've missed you all. Knowing you are each busy in your own ways. My prayers are with you.
Hubby and I are leaving for Oregon on Friday. I'll try to post before then.

bethe

2 comments:

BitsAndPieces said...

Congratulations on your sales!!!
Sandy

The Painted Nest said...

WOW GIRL!!!! I'm so happy for you!! I've really missed our chats!! I hope to talk to you soon dear friend!! I pray for you often. And I'm so glad your artwork is finally getting the reconition it deserves!!! WONDERFUL!!!
Blessings Sweet Friend!!,
Deborah

Garden angel

Garden angel