7.07.2009

color and wisdom


This is something that I'm working on. It's a panel board that I glued strips of this molding tape that I painted. The center is part of a quilt that I started awhile back. There is a strip of film that I also painted and glued on. I loooove texture, it's my favorite thing in the world. I think I will do some writting on this and maybe add more embellishments.

I recieved an email from a fellow blogger, she said, "whatever you do, let it come from within". A very wise women. And someone I admire, for her wisdom and her talent.

I'm really enjoying these bright colors.

2 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wow! I think your heart must be singing. Love the colors and the composition. Sharon

Susan Sager Brown said...

I really like these lastest pieces you have posted, Beth. They are lovely. Has your encaustic class started yet??? Keep me posted, always wanted to try it. xoSusan

Garden angel

Garden angel