4.12.2009

easter day hike


After service today my husband Don and I went on a 3 mile hike at one of our local hiking places, Santa Margarita Lake. I forgot to bring the camera(darn), it was so beautiful up there. We saw some deer, and a wild turkey. And the wild flowers are in bloom, I just had to pick a few. They are a little wilted now, but still pretty.
We are having dinner here at home, just us 3. Grilled salmon with asparagus. Thank you Lord for your abundance. Hope everyone had a pleasant day.

beth

2 comments:

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Hi Beth! Oops! I tried to post a comment and made a mistake, and deleted. Sorry!!!

It was good to see you Easter and chat with you on the phone!

I have the consignment thing up and running! I have a page explaining how it works, I'll probably tweak it as we go along. I'm now taking consignment listings!

Here's the link, but I don't know how to make it an active link. You can cut and paste, though!

http://www.eco-footprints.net/pages/consignmentinfo.php

Garden angel

Garden angel