4.22.2009

Back to reality

Where am I? Where are my clean towels, why isn't my bed made. Who has the pillow menu. Oh yeah, I'm home now. back to work. Laundry to do, dinner to cook. Wow it seems like a wonderful dream. San Francisco... I'll be back!
Thanks for the good wishes, and responses friends. I see Deborah received her pay it forward gift. Very pretty. And Sharon is busy in her garden, don't hurt yourself out there. And life just kept on while I went to la la land.
Saturday is the art show. Chris and I are tying up loose ends. I hope the weather is good. I'll be sure to take my camera so you can see our booth.
Have a great week end everyone.
This is a street musician who really put on a good show. Check out what he is using for the drums. It was awesome.

No comments:

Garden angel

Garden angel